In today’s education technology space, data analytics have emerged as powerful tools for teachers, administrators and other key staff members. Data can provide a snapshot of what students know, what they should know, and what can be done to meet their academic needs. myDistrict360 is a comprehensive analytics tool meant to deliver customized data to all Skyward users throughout a district, providing both a high-level overview and granular look into vital information and student trends. Accessible and easy to understand, there is no need for custom coding or outside professional services. Educators and administrators are able to rapidly develop, refine and adapt even the most sophisticated analytics with a user-friendly dashboard that can be configured based on roles. As with all Skyward products, myDistrict360 provides a strict level of data privacy and security. Guidance counselors, curriculum directors and principals – everyone’s going to find the data they want with myDistrict360. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017