Virtual Nerd Mobile Math is a free math app that provides on-the-go access to a video library of more than 1,500 high quality math tutorials. Available on the App Store, this app’s interactive tutorials, aligned to the Common Core and other rigorous standards, review fundamental math concepts for middle and high school students. Students, teachers and parents can tap into math refreshers on their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Organized by topic and standard, the app makes it easy to navigate and find the video on the concept a student needs to practice. On-screen instructors provide clear and approachable explanations; students and teachers can mark “favorite” videos so that they can instantly return to them in the future. In addition, schools using a lot of Pearson’s Common Core math programs including ‘digits’ — can search the app by the program’s table of contents. Requires iOS 6.0 or later; compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Have a look.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017