Filled with expert analysis and insights, the newly released Guide to the E-Rate 2.0 provides program and market information to help education technology providers understand how the newly restructured e-rate program will impact school district capabilities and needs for technology and digital content. Published by the Education Technology Industry Network (ETIN) of SIIA (@SIIAEducation), the guide reviews the FCC’s recent e-rate modernization, including a summary of the significant update to its rules and eligible services, analysis of the evolving e-rate market, and how the e-rate affects school technology purchases and planning. There’s a lot of money out there for school technology, so this guide is worth a read. See the executive summary first.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017