Here’s a good use of technology to give the education sector a very nice efficiency boost: nearing one billion documents processed each year, e-SignLive by Silanis is one of the most widely used e-signature solutions in the world, used by organizations to efficiently handle document workflow processes. Their solution gives all the building blocks to create an exceptional signing experience for customers, employees and business partners. With it, users configure the e-signature workflow to fit any type of process on any device, in any channel – in a way that makes it easy and convenient to sign electronically. Most recently, they announced a working relationship with Teach for America to help the non-profit improve compliance and efficiency when on-boarding new staff and save nearly $450,000 in admin costs over the next five years. With up to 6,000 deployed teachers each year and relationships with an additional 40,000 current and past teachers across 50 regions, Teach for America’s need to demonstrate compliance and efficiency had been increasing rapidly. By using e-SignLive’s e-signatures and Box for cloud storage, the non-profit is expected to reduce the amount of time spent on admin paperwork from 25% to 10%. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017