Epiphany Learning, a student-centric, web-based personalized learning application for K-12, recently launched the Dynamic Schedule – a powerful feature that allows schools to transform traditional classrooms into learner-directed environments. This feature reduces the amount of time teachers spend scheduling flexible environments and enhances the personalized learning experience by giving students more choice while facilitating student ownership and accountability. It allows learners the choice to select their own classes or seminars, manage their own time, and develop their own schedule based on their needs – all while allowing teachers to manage the parameters of students’ schedules so learning requirements are met. The feature also invites learners to voice their opinions by providing teachers with documented feedback regarding events and assignments; and, by facilitating time management from an early age, it helps nurture an important life skill. Check it out for yourself.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017