Chalkup is a class collaboration platform that does anything a learning management system can do, but with a beautiful, intuitive interface. With its seamless Google Drive integration and powerful engagement tools for assignments, discussions, grading, rubrics, and flashcards, it’s also completely free for teachers and students to use. And now, there’s a new and improved app for iOS. This latest release has added tons of features, bringing the best of the platform to mobile. Users can create classes, assignments, and discussions from their device, even submitting homework by taking a picture. The app is available for free download on iTunes.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017