For English language learners in the classroom, there’s a new interactive edtech tool that allows self-study and one-on-one tutoring anytime, anywhere. EnglishCentral GoLive! is one of the first English language learning platforms that fully integrates interactive video learning with one-on-one online tutoring for English as a Second Language (ESL) students. The tool combines the web’s best English videos, proprietary IntelliSpeech℠ speech assessment technology, an adaptive vocabulary learning system and live tutors giving students a complete and interactive platform for practicing English conversation online. Learners can schedule a lesson on any one of EnglishCentral’s 10,000 videos lessons, or 50 online courses, including those from dozens of English language learning publishers such as Cambridge University Press. What’s unique about it is that, now with the integration of live tutoring, ELL students have the ability to practice speaking English with experts from their mobile devices as well as on the web – to accelerate conversational English in an interactive and fun way. In an analysis of over 50,000 learners in Japan, students make progress two times faster when they’re able to practice from their mobile devices. This tool is affordable and customizable and has been adopted in over 400 universities worldwide. They’ve also partnered with the world’s largest private and online English language schools. See how it works here.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017