As part of Computer Science Education Week, Apple (among hundreds of other people, groups, companies, etc.) is participating in Hour of Code with special events and workshops. The workshops will take place on December 10 at local Apple Retail stores, where local developers and educators will be on hand discussing the importance of learning the basics of coding and computer science. Special developer events for kids are planned at stores the week of December 7. What will you be doing for Hour of Code? Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017