The MultiDock Cart by Griffin Technology provides secure mobile storage, charging and syncing for a classroomful of iPads, tablets, or smartphones. Preassembled and ready to roll, the MultiDock Cart consists of 3 MultiDock units each providing enough secure charging and syncing for 10 mobile devices. The cart provides secure charging for a host laptop to manage the content of all the stored mobile devices and keep them all in sync. It moves on quiet-rolling casters, with a handle and built-in cable management. Addressing a general lack of storage space in classrooms, it’s one of the most space-efficient solutions out there, taking up the footprint of a small filing cabinet. LED charge indicator lights give teachers and students a quick glance of which devices are ready to go. See it for yourself.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017