Teaching Channel Teams is a private, video-enabled collaboration platform that enables teachers and instructional leaders within a state, district, or school to work together to improve effectiveness. At the center of Teams is Teaching Channel’s award-winning library of teaching videos that can be added to with district- and teacher-created videos. But just watching video is not enough — so, Teams provides tools for deep collaboration around video and creates personalized learning experiences for significant, sustained improvements in teaching practice. The Tch Recorder app, a unique feature of Teams, provides one of the best in-class methods of developing an evidence base of improving instructional practice. Their app allows teachers to easily share their own videos of classroom instruction with their peers and mentors, in either public or private groups within their district or network. Teachers can see how students respond and interact with the learning material, receive feedback from their peers or coaches, and adjust their practices accordingly. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017