With worldwide education sector technology spending set to reach $67.8 billion in 2015, according to Gartner, Inc., identifying and understanding pragmatic trends in the application of technology to improve learning is the focus of a new report from IMS Global Learning Consortium. Also doubling as an analysis of the 2015 Learning Impact Award (LIA) winners, the report seeks to answer how technology impacts education—and more specifically, how it impacts each individual student’s learning experience, outcomes, and their future success. The LIA annual competition and this subsequent report is a rich learning technology planning resource to assist institutions and educational authorities to determine if they’ve considered a broad range of potentially impactful technology innovation. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017