Districts are claiming their place in the app stores with a custom, branded mobile app that delivers personalized, timely information to parents and the community. With the launch of its Custom Mobile Apps service in 2013, SchoolMessenger became a pioneer in this space and since that time has published more than 250 individual district apps. Branded district apps allow parents to follow just the schools they are interested in. News, sports, schedules and more are just a tap or swipe away. Push notification – integrated with the SchoolMessenger notification service – delivers timely alerts directly to the district’s app installed on any iOS or Android smartphone or tablet. Even secure student information such as grades, attendance and other data can be surfaced through the included portal. And SchoolMessenger apps are unique. There are no “cookie cutter” templates used, so each district is able to communicate its unique brand identity, layout, and overall app look. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused