Taking learning anywhere, anytime, on your mobile device; blended learning, 1:1, BYOD. Learning is going mobile, and this comprehensive solution makes it easy. With powerful features made just for schools, you can roll out, manage, and safely implement mobile devices for learning—balancing management between IT and educators and ensuring appropriate educational use, wherever your students go. Mobile Manager includes an easy management interface, robust tiered administration for IT and teachers, inventory management and reporting, ability to force authentication, restrictions on device and app use, remote configuration and device wiping, app pushing, WiFi auto join, Apple managed distribution integration, hosted SaaS solution, rapid rollout of updates, passcode removal and remote locking, SIS integration, automatic balance loading and fault tolerance, after school use and much more. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017