Learn with Homer is a comprehensive reading curriculum for the iPad that strives to redefine literacy in the digital age. Their studio of world-class artists, developers, and storytellers work in collaboration with leading education experts to craft a highly engaging and immersive early learning experience that teaches children ages 2-8 how to read and build knowledge. Learn with Homer champions a broader definition of literacy for children living in the global knowledge economy. Whether a child is a native speaker or learning English as a second language, their product platform supports literacy in its many forms: visual, digital, cultural and scientific. Homer was founded in 2012 by well-known education reformer, senior advisor to the Common Core Literacy standards, and entrepreneur, Stephanie Dua. The company is based in Brooklyn, NY. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017