Insight Education Group’s ADVANCEfeedback™ pushes educator observation and evaluation to a new level using the power of video for limitless professional development. Designed and supported by experienced K-12 educators, the platform does more than manage processes – it fuels great teaching. Unlike other educator effectiveness systems, it focuses on growth, not “gotcha” by making it possible for school leaders and coaches to give – and teachers to receive – the relevant, content-specific and actionable feedback that improves instructional practice. Through video-based or live observations, it supports a robust process tailored to each district or school – all from a single, secure system that can be accessed any time, from any device with an internet connection. Because classroom video establishes the common reference point needed for teachers to fully accept feedback, this tool builds consistency and trust in the observation process. Comments, notes and resources can be embedded at specific points and aligned to instructional frameworks and individual goals set by teachers. Additionally, reports can be instantly generated and sorted by any specified criteria for on-demand review and analysis. Videos can even be used by teachers for meaningful self-reflection and peer collaboration. With it, educators can think bigger about what effective instruction looks like. Worth a closer look.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017