As districts begin the transition to becoming technology-rich and standards ready, ISTE’s Lead & Transform is a robust resource for moving through decision making, planning and implementation. Lead & Transform is a web-based resource for learning about the 14 critical elements of an effective and sustainable technology plan, gaining access to planning resources and getting personalized information to inform decision making. It consists of two components: the Resource Portal and the Diagnostic Tool. The Resource Portal provides detailed information about the 14 Essential Conditions and what is needed to ensure each condition is considered throughout the process. The Resource Portal provides a library of resources such as templates, reports, learning opportunities, services and networks to address each condition throughout the transition. The Lead & Transform Diagnostic Tool is an online inventory assessment that provides critical data and reporting on a district’s current positioning for each Essential Condition. Data from the tool aides in decision making and strategic planning by helping districts see where work is required to ensure a comprehensive and sustainable transition. Detailed reporting based on the data from the Diagnostic Tool provides additional insight into specific needs, prioritized areas for growth, and strategies for leveraging strengths. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017