Touchtronic Letters are a new innovation from Junior Learning. Possibly the world’s first tangible alphabet to work on an iPad, Touchtronic Letters combine the physical and digital worlds of learning. This cool tool includes 26 letters color-coded with consonants in blue and vowels in red. The supporting free App (available from the iTunes store) includes games for teaching letter recognition, phonemic awareness and word building. There are also exciting animations which reward children as they complete each different level. There’s a lot out there in this area, this one’s worth a good look.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
- A Message from the Future