This week tune in to EdChat Interactive and enjoy an excellent show with two stars. First up, the enlightening Sherry Crofut, a veteran edtech specialist, discusses how to implement customized, personalized learning in your classroom and in your school. Then, effective communicator Jeff Bradbury of TeacherCast fame leads you through the magic of spinning accomplishments and dreams into compelling stories that help you achieve your purposes and goals in a powerful way. Sherry is on January 20; catch Jeff on the 21st. Also, check out what else is going on in this provocative, productive and entertaining online professional learning series brought to you by the terrific edtech trio of Tom Whitby, Steve Anderson and Mitch Weisburgh (EdTech Digest is a proud partner).
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017