SEAS Education is an innovative technology company dedicated to solving problems in education. The company’s original product was born out of the need for school districts to manage the deluge of paperwork required by the new Individuals with Disabilities in Education Act (IDEA). Today, over 1,600 school districts use SEAS applications to serve both special education and general education students. Since 1995, the company has helped thousands of school districts achieve their goals for fidelity, compliance, accountability, collaboration, achievement, and positive student outcomes. Their software products and services are designed to save teachers and administrators time as they juggle the management of necessary paperwork with devoting ample time to their students. SEAS’ flagship product, Achieve 2.0, supports all school district education plan types including IEP, Academic and Behavior, RTI, Section 504, English Language Learner, and Gifted. In an environment of compliance and accountability, districts require tools for tracking individual student achievement. SEAS Achieve transforms a district’s paper forms and disparate processes into a unified, intuitive, interactive digital environment. Monitoring and reporting upon multiple student plan types provides educators with critical new insights while also bolstering a district’s resource efficiency. That’s pretty cool.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017