This is a kid-friendly social network and book discovery tool that ignites a love of reading in elementary and middle school students. It’s like Goodreads made just for young people with built-in edtech tools for teachers. Joining the Bookopolis online community builds excitement for reading as students connect with classmates to share book reviews, discover new books through peer, personalized, and curated book recommendations, and earn points and badges for all their reading activity. Teachers can use Bookopolis to assign and monitor written work like book reviews, book reports and online reading logs and easily track key reading metrics like number of books read, pages read, minutes read, and most popular books with students. Have a closer read.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017