Edivate is an intelligent professional learning resource that creates a personalized learning experience for educators, helping them improve their practice and raise student achievement. It offers a personalized experience for every teacher, delivers thousands of the best resources that can be tailored to individual interests and needs, and features a new intuitive and easy to use interface. It makes the complex task of managing system-wide PD simpler. Administrators recommend PD to specific teachers, create online catalogs of professional learning resources and courses for entire schools or districts, or give teachers the ability to create their own PD plans. It is backed by a partnership of long-term support that offers strategic planning workshops, unlimited on-demand training, and ongoing consultation—all from an experienced client success team that gets to know a client’s unique objectives and challenges, and works over the long term to help them achieve their PD goals. Independent research shows that districts and schools that use the tools in Edivate increase student proficiency by an average of 18 percent in a single year compared to neighboring schools. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017