NAO is possibly the most widely-used humanoid robot in the world for Research and Education. RobotsLAB brings NAO, the cutting-edge robotics technology to all academic institution and companies interested in doing research with a robot, or teaching STEM related topics. It’s a state-of-the-art robotics technology and works straight out of the box. The latest version, NAO V5 Evolution, provides better computing power and more capability to help teachers to engage students in STEM programs such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering. It offers a multi-platform and multi-level programming environment that allows users to create any kind of behaviors by using the features of the platform. The curriculum that RobotsLAB has developed enables teachers to begin teaching any STEM related topic right away. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry