Lesson Planet PD offers video services that are created with with a keen eye for teachers’ real life needs and concerns. Their courses guide teachers through the “how-to” and implementation of educational technology, focusing on skills development and planning to ensure desired student outcomes. All courses are developed, authored and taught by teachers with extensive experience both in the classroom and as edtech trainers, with district leadership experience in both curriculum and IT. They also offer spotlight videos featuring education innovators; content developed and taught by guest authors who are currently in the field; and EdTech Tuesday, brief, weekly episodes that explore apps, websites, and trending topics. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017