Here’s a cool mobile app for sharing campus information among students and administrators. CampusQuad unifies a university’s communication channel – one that is currently fragmented across a multiple channels including email, listservs, university website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and countless anonymous chat apps. For students, it provides a consistent, reliable (and fun!) 24/7 campus-exclusive info stream that connects them to peers, clubs, organizations, events, programs and services. For universities, it is the first time program administrators have access to real-time analytics about the utilization and effectiveness of resources based on student interest, participation and opinion. Its content – information about campus events, club activities, deadlines, news and everyday campus life – is visual and location-based, encouraging discovery, exploration and participation in activities that drive engagement and success. It amplifies a university’s offerings and culture making every student feel like they are part of their college experience. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017