There are few products improving the way the world learns like the CASE module, on BrightBytes Clarity platform. It translates complex research and analysis into fast actions that improves the impact of technology on student learning. And it makes data cool. Since its availability in 2012, the number of students using Clarity has doubled consistently every three months. Thousands of schools across 37 states are using research and analysis to quickly and easily identify, measure, and drive the impact of school technology use. CASE has created a common language around education technology and what it means to be a true 21st century learning environment. Their easy-to-deploy, visually engaging solution appeals to students, teachers, and parents while delivering actionable data to educational leaders. It offers the scalability and efficiency that districts, regions and states demand. In minutes, regions receive a customized, web-based dashboard highlighting strengths and weaknesses, plus a personalized set of recommended improvements. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017