Alma is a holistic student engagement platform that offers a new approach to student information and learning management. It replaces expensive, fragmented systems in use in schools today with simple and intuitive online software to improve school operations and student outcomes. The platform brings together student information, learning management, and curriculum and lesson planning in one place, giving administrators and teachers a clearer, holistic picture of student performance, allowing them to make informed decisions and tailor instruction to students’ individual needs, while giving families better visibility into their students’ learning. The integrated platform additionally allows teachers and administrators to streamline administrative processes to reduce busy work, and give educators more time in the classroom. Have a closer look.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017