eChildStudy is an online portal which provide a better learning experience for students of all grades. It not only helps students boost their learning skills in various areas, but it also provides access to their parents to see the overall growth in their children’s learning curves. It is aligned with state curriculum and provides online access to all subjects for all grades. Online learning allows a more student-centered teaching approach. Because every student has his or her own way of learning that works for them, getting an online education may help in ensuring that each lesson or material is completely understood before moving on to the next, which in turn, could result to better learning. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017