Personal Math Trainer Powered by Knewton, part of HMH’s flagship GO Math! program, is the ultimate online, adaptive assessment and personalized learning system and the first K–12 product to combine HMH content with Knewton technology. Personal Math Trainer Powered by Knewton analyzes — down to the concept level — each student’s interactions with HMH content to determine personal strengths, weaknesses, preferences and pace, and provide personalized trajectories for every student to ensure the most efficient path to achieving learning goals. The more each student uses the product, the more it learns about them and the “smarter” it becomes, using the combined data power of every student to help find the perfect strategy for each student for each concept. Students have access to a variety of resources such as video tutorials, examples, and step-by-step solutions for each problem, allowing them to confidently practice math on their own. Various response options, such as fill-in-the-blank, short answer and drop-down menus allow students to further customize each question with their preferred response method. Furthermore, educators are provided with real-time insights into their students’ individual needs, challenges, and learning styles allowing them to develop adaptive assessment and personalized learning paths for each student. Check it out.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017