Here’s a web-based math program for grades K-5 wherein each grade has 150 lessons with real instruction and over 10,000 practice problems for use as supplemental learning materials. They provide a ramified experience to help motivate students to excel in their math lessons and quizzes. Learners are rewarded for their effort and performance, and teachers can rely on the animated learning coaches to instruct and encourage students. It exceeds the National Common Core Standards, and all lessons use concrete, representational, and abstract problems to properly instruct and assess the learner’s knowledge levels. Adaptive algorithms in their Drill and Practice create a smarter and more efficient study environment. A private social network allows teachers, students, and even parents to communicate on every child’s status securely. Worth a good look.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017