Created to help families navigate and for schools to manage the school enrollment process, SchoolMint is a cloud-based student enrollment and school choice platform. Available online and on mobile devices, and used by more than 2,000 schools in 70 cities in 30 states and four countries, it automates the entire enrollment and registration process and provides real-time insights and predictive analytics to help guide school operations. The platform also supports school choice, manages waitlists and lotteries and supports year-round parent communications and fee collection. It’s seeing notable expansion in large urban markets, including recent partnerships with districts in Indianapolis, Camden, NJ and Cleveland. The platform “has provided us with a comprehensive system that immediately streamlined our enrollment and registration processes,” notes Kevin Alin, Executive Director of School Choice and Enrollment with Cleveland Metropolitan School District. “The intuitive design has made it easy for our staff and parent community to seamlessly embrace this new best-in-class technology, and the dedicated SchoolMint team has been with us every step of the way. Adopting this technology platform has made a previously tedious and costly process significantly easier.” Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017