If there are any lessons to learn about technology platforms for hiring and assessment, you might look to CoCubes, India’s largest assessment and hiring platform. They run assessments to measure employability across all domains, from programming to plumbing. They work with 750-plus corporate clients to execute entry level and lateral assessments and have access to more than a million candidates through their platform. They run one million-plus assessments each year in more than 250 cities, everyday helping their corporate clients reduce interview bandwidth using their central assessment platform, helping their institutional clients measure and improve employability, and helping candidates move ahead on their career path. Their vision: to ensure that everyone in India gets an equal opportunity to build a career. They are visionaries in this space, with a strong growth trajectory, and even greater potential. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017