Catapult Learning’s Evaluate™ system is a robust next-gen assessment tool. Through a combination of web-based formative reading and math assessments and superior reporting and analysis tools, Evaluate engages students in their own learning, guides teachers as they target instruction, and allows administrators to identify instructional areas in need of additional resources and support. Formerly a tool for grades 2-12, it has now added an interface appropriate for emergent readers in K-1st grade. The tablet- and touch-screen-compatible system features a simple, intuitive platform with a graphical log-in process, rich graphical multiple choice items, and human-voice-recorded audio prompts to enhance comprehension. Teachers and leaders have access to frequent and fast actionable reports and real-time feedback that yield immediate academic impact. The Evaluate team is always on the cutting edge, adding improvements and features to keep the system ahead of the pack. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017