A market leader in competency-based learning for K-12, this platform empowers teachers in their move to mastery learning helping them to more easily identify student levels of understanding in real time against any set of standards. It targets students for intervention and enrichment, and drives instruction with real-time data — and all of this, to personalize learning and fuel student learning outcomes. It’s MasteryConnect, and the heart of the learning platform lies in what’s called Mastery Tracker. “Trackers” provide an intuitive, visual way to track student mastery of standards, while providing robust features such as curriculum mapping and standards-aligned item banks, to make planning, measuring, and reporting simpler. As part of the MasteryConnect platform, Socrative is an intra-instruction tool that provides a way for teachers to administer formative assessments in the moment. MasteryConnect supports teachers via its cloud-based platform, including Socrative.com, as well as through numerous apps on all web-enabled devices. The company is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017