C30i is a small-footprint charging solution packed with features to safely secure and efficiently charge devices. The sleek and compact charging cart can comfortably support 30 laptops, Chromebooks, or tablets with its spacious slot width design. It also provides intelligent charging meaning that it has the ability to automatically shut off—once devices are fully charged—and can thereby help conserve energy consumption and prevent any circuit overload. Slide-out shelves and individual AC adapter compartments provide users easy device access and management. All combined, these features make it an effective device management tool for any classroom. There’s an all-inclusive warranty program and great customer service provided with the product. The team behind this product goes beyond the minimum to assure customers are getting the IT support they need through extensive web support with U.S.-based live chat, e-mail, and phone services. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017