Here’s a portable, height- and tilt-adjustable desk surface made interactive via an attached ultra-short throw interactive projector. It’s called the DeskBoard, ideal for schools that need mobile, customized interactivity as it can be used as an interactive screen or desk teachers and students can raise, lower, tilt, and move from classroom to classroom. The instructor can adjust and accommodate students interacting both at the screen and in a desktop environment; it’s flexible, mobile and a great collaboration tool. Horizontally, it’s an interactive group work surface. Vertically, it makes for a great flat panel. Either way, it helps bring engagement and collaboration to a higher level. Bundled with the P10 interactive projector, you gain 10 independent finger touch points and a completely touch-activated work surface for one or many students at a time. The P10 has amazingly sharp and bright images and exceptionally fast touch response times. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017