This is a breakthrough digital textbook that engages students with real-world problems worth solving. Using a balanced approach to instruction, Math Techbook facilitates in-depth understanding of all three pillars of rigor: conceptual understanding, procedural skill and fluency, and application. Whether every student has a device, several students share a device, or the whole class engages with an interactive whiteboard or other display, students can experience dynamic content, interactives, videos, digital tools, and game-like activities that increase their motivation to learn math. Students learn content through multiple pathways that match their learning style and can monitor their own progress in real time with the Student Dashboard. Math Techbook’s innovative all-in-one design saves teachers time with model lessons, a wide array of real-world problems and teacher notes. Comprehensive resources, student activities, and model lessons are at teachers’ fingertips in one, easy-to-navigate site. Real-time feedback and easy-to-read data on the Teacher Dashboard make it easier to adjust instruction. To support the effective integration of digital textbooks into classroom instruction, Discovery Education provides each educator using the Math Techbook customized, job-embedded professional development. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017