Bright White Paper Co. has a poster printing machine called the Education Pro Color Poster Maker by Epson. What makes this product unique is that Bright White Paper Co. sells this as a package especially for educators. It has the latest printer technology with waterproof and fade resistant inks, permanent print heads and the ability to print on all types of media including canvas, vinyl and poster board. Beyond that, it comes with everything needed – right out of the box – accounting software, stand, ink cartridges, roll of paper, printer cable and free shipping. The accounting software allows users to break down the cost of each print job and reports the amount of ink used, the cost per ink color, the amount of media used and the total cost per poster or banner printed. If the football team creates a banner, and the science department needs a poster for their robotics tournament, and the cafeteria prints their specials for the week, the software tells you the cost of each, so each department can be billed their fair share. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017