With EDpuzzle, teachers can make any video into their lesson. EDpuzzle combines simple video-editing tools with powerful analytics so that a teacher can take a video and make it personal, engaging and effective. Take already existing videos from Youtube, Khan Academy, Crash Course, etc., or upload your own; enable self-paced learning with interactive lessons, add your voice and questions along the video; and know if your students are watching your videos, how many times and see the answers they give. EDpuzzle is currently building a pool of the best video lessons for the classroom. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017