Here’s a learning management system—or call it a class workflow system—that’s simplifying teaching and making learning more engaging. With it, you can assign, annotate, collect, review, and grade assignments and assessments on any internet-connected device including PCs, Macs, iOS, Android and Windows 8. It allows you to unlock the creative and productive potential of technology in the classroom by facilitating meaningful student-teacher collaboration. Among many unique features: offline access for iOS enabling students and teachers to access their assignments and assessments any time and anywhere. They also offer third-party tool integrations, support for gradebook push through student information systems, industry-leading annotations allowing you to highlight, draw, and leave voice recordings, standards and frameworks alignments, and a parent portal to enable a strong school-home connection. The platform integrates with your calendar, OneDrive, OneDrive School accounts, Google Apps for Education, Box, Dropbox, SIS, LDAP system, and more. It also includes multimedia PDF support, layered PDF, editable annotations, and audio and video capabilities. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017