Here’s one of the nation’s leading digital citizenship curricula (from Common Sense Education) combined with interactive activities, assessments, and real-time feedback (from Nearpod, a unique mobile learning platform syncing mobile device users in the classroom). This curriculum empowers students to behave responsibly with technology, aligns with CCSS ELA and ISTE National Education Tech Standards, and helps your school qualify for e-rate funding. It covers eight vital and timely topics including internet safety, digital footprint and reputation, privacy and security, self image and identity, relationships and communication, cyberbullying, information literacy, and creative credit and copyright issues. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017