This platform changes the way schools stay connected with alumni and cultivate their support. Their turnkey, all-in-one communication and fundraising platform makes it easy for alumni relations, advancement, and career services to collaborate and build connections and engagement between alumni, the institution, and current students. Email marketing, messaging and list management combines with the complete alumni directory to give everyone in the community – whether staff or user – a simple, powerful communication tool. Users can browse the built-in map to see who lives around them, check out their 360Alumni or social media profiles, and build lists of alumni to network with. Users can create their own groups and local networking events and instantly post career opportunities on the job board—whether full time, internships, or volunteer. In a world where the shelf life of a degree is continuously diminishing, 360Alumni maximizes the most enduring value of one’s investment: the power of the network. They build goodwill for their client institutions, help their clients maintain a marketing database for new offerings, and generate donor leads with their built-in crowdfunding features. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017