Here’s an educational presentation software developed for interactive touch displays and computers, which gives teachers the resources to create engaging and eye-catching presentations. Alongside versatile presentation functions, mozaBook puts an entire library of interactive content at teachers’ and students’ fingertips, including 3D models and scenes, virtual labs, tools and games, along with audio, video and still image content. Teachers can also add their own files into presentations, create and assign tests and quizzes, and upload their own textbooks to make them interactive. With content for most K-12 subjects, it’s a great way to get the most out of the technology in today’s blended classrooms. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught