When teachers know precisely what students already understand, it’s easier to plan what to teach next or what skill areas might need revisiting. With Renaissance Star 360, a comprehensive assessment and student achievement data solution, schools and districts help students reach their highest potential. Star Assessments take 20 minutes to complete and uses adaptive, efficient technology to adjust the difficulty level based on how the student answered previous questions. This technology reduces testing time and limits frustration (items are too hard) and boredom (items are too easy) for students. After completion, assessments provide interim data so teachers can set goals, respond quickly to student needs, monitor progress—and maximize overall student growth.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017