With the proven concept that consistent practice is powerful, Renaissance Accelerated Reader 360 oversees and assesses the reading abilities of K-12 students. Through the program, students read nonfiction and fiction texts personalized to their reading level, and then go on to complete activities and quizzes. Teachers can see student activity in a teacher and administrator-monitored dashboard; assessments are instantly scored and provide data to inform instruction, guide students to appropriate reading material, help teachers evaluate each student’s skills, and identify students needing intervention. Engaging students in this process, educators help students build transferable literacy skills that can move their students confidently and autonomously into more complex texts. Backed by more than 150 academic studies, use of the program is recognized as an accurate predictor of overall academic success, ultimately preparing students for college and career readiness. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017