This patented, rugged, multifunctional iPad case transforms the iPad into an all-in-one mobile production studio. Users are able to shoot, edit and upload video on the fly – or stream live right from the iPad. More than an innovative way to mount an iPad to a tripod, Padcaster transforms the iPad into an all-in-one production tool that enables a new category of convenient and cost-effective professional quality video documentation and production. Schools can use this tool for classroom education—Filmmaking, Journalism, Theater, or English; as a live stream broadcast set-up for school assemblies and daily announcements; and for coaches’ use in athletic programs. Accessories such as lights, tripods, green screens, and teleprompters give schools the opportunity to customize Padcaster’s set-up for their unique requirements. Bundles like the Padcaster Studio include a light, tripod and green screen with the original Padcaster to enable educators to create a professional film studio in their classroom. The current Padcaster line fits iPad Pro 9.7”, iPad mini 1-4, iPad Air & Air 2, and legacy iPad generations 2 – 4. All of Padcaster’s unique, customizable frames and accessories can be purchased online at Padcaster.com.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017