Recently expanded to grades K-2, Lexia RAPID Assessment helps K-12 educators prepare all students for reading success. Designed to measure the skills most predictive of reading success, RAPID adaptively assesses student performance in critical reading and language skills, while minimizing time spent on testing. RAPID recognizes the crucial role of academic language in reading comprehension, placing unique emphasis on academic language skills in both assessment tasks and instructional resources to support student success across the curriculum. In grades K-2, RAPID includes a developmentally appropriate combination of student-led and teacher-led tasks to promote student engagement and authentic responses. In just 20 minutes per K-2 student, RAPID predicts the likelihood of end-of-year reading success and identifies instructional needs. RAPID’s immediate scoring, reports and instructional resources help educators quickly connect data to instruction. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017