More than 1900 school districts rely on Skyward’s Student Management Suite to drive a more transparent and collaborative learning environment. With Skyward’s Family and Student Access program, teachers and administrators enjoy secure communication with students and their families via a social media-style message wall. As a result, parents are more engaged and students are achieving higher levels of accountability for their personal and academic goals. Skyward is also used to track important and actionable information such as behavior management, college readiness, and fee balances. By putting the right information in front of the right people at the right time, Skyward’s Student Management Suite serves as the backbone for future-ready initiatives from the classroom to the central office, and that’s why it’s a cool tool. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback