With a variety of learning tasks being completed online in today’s K-12 classroom, teachers need hardware with a range of functions. Califone’s GH507 Gaming Headset provides such flexibility for educators who want to use computer peripherals for gaming and more. Designed specifically for student use, the headsets are cushioned and have an adjustable headband for comfortable use during extended sessions. Students can enjoy premium audio with standard 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound for solo- or team-play during game-based learning activities. The headsets offer separate game sounds and chat to enable students to react quickly to game strategies. When students aren’t gaming, they can easily unclip the microphone and separate inline controls to listen to music or videos. The stereo headphone can be plugged into any smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer or Chromebook. Additionally, the headsets are compatible with Xbox One. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017