Here’s a relatively new company that has recently released award-winning products that save teachers time, help them stay organized, and streamline instructional best practices. Metria’s Master Teacher Edition (MTE) comes with flexible, modular, year-long exemplar unit plans for CCSS Math and ELA, and NGSS Science. Daily lesson supports include learning targets unpacked from the standards, “I Can” statements, research-based activity suggestions, instructional notes, and some of the best free lesson resources aligned with targets. It’s all easy to customize. And after instruction, teachers can use Metria’s tools to quickly track formative assessments, design and manage effective interventions, and monitor student academic growth. Educators from across the country named Metria “2015 Best Classroom Management Solution” in the 2015 SIIA CODiE competition. Metria received a “Judges Choice” distinction when educators selected Metria to participate in the 2015 CA Superintendents Tech for Schools Summit, and a Cool Tool Award finalist from EdTech Digest. Their School Improvement Edition (SIE) includes all the capabilities of the MTE, plus tools to help teams of educators develop and share standards-based plans, keep all students on track to achieve proficiency, and work together to improve instruction. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017