With the focus of special education shifting to Results-Driven Accountability, the IEPPLUS 5 special education management solution provides a more fluid, dynamic experience that changes the game for special education while helping schools meet federal and state regulations. By leaning on smart technology, IEPPLUS 5 helps take the burden of procedural compliance and data validation off the shoulders of a school district’s staff. Customizable workflows in IEPPLUS 5 permit a special education team to set up processes that mirror the way they work. Form validation, real-time proactive compliance monitoring, rapid regulatory updates, and comprehensive regulatory form packages support strong procedural compliance. With compliance on autopilot, special education teams have more time to focus on student achievement. Growth can be captured and shared in real time so that all team members are better informed and common goals are easily recognized, which helps collaboration become the norm. Contextual information helps special education teams learn more without having to search the data. In addition, IEPPLUS 5, with its intuitive user interface, is accessible from whatever tablet, laptop, or desktop a school district’s team members have at their fingertips. Learn more.
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- The Human Element
- More About ‘Way Easier Learning’
- Does VR Have a Place in EdTech?
- 2018: New Horizon for Learning in World of Constant Innovation
- Big Changes Occurring on College and University Campuses
- Re-examining a Quality Higher Education
- 10% There: The Future of Edtech and Personalized Learning
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017